Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome to the BlogSpot

Hey all viewers, Blogspotters,Youtubers etc.

Kidguru here and let me be the first to introduce you to the Tech-World ,Blogspott.
Here is just another one of my social networking sites , i'll blog as frequently as possible and mainly my blog will consist of all that is Tech. Technology is my favorite subject I love to Vlog on tech then why not BLOG on it. I have youtube account that I daily post on the site full of videos on technology and sometimes just regular talk whether it be Vlogging, How to and DYI Tutorials and other fun stuff is posted daily there. I do lots of tutorials on Windows XP & Vista as well also soon to do Ubuntu and later on Mac OsX along with some Mac Vs. PC Videos too. If you want to stop by the Youtube channel check it out at www.youtube.com/lakercoolman.

I'll post various blogs on Blogspot so stay tuned for lots of new tech vlogs and an introduction about myself etc. So let me welcome you to the site and hope to see you around as well.

Also Tech-World is my company that I made basically it's a Technology Show that consists of all that's technology. Computers,Cameras,reviews,all of it you name it. We have multiple sponsors etc and partners as well as affilate deals so if your intrested in a partnership or have a affilate deal etc here's my contact info.

kidgurucenter@gmail.com
kidgurucenter@yahoo.com

Anyways look forward to more blogs and introdcutions etc.

Kidguru

No comments: